Sunday, June 29, 2008

IBM Family Day

I went for so manay events but I think this will be the first event im posting in my blog..haha coz i feel this event is rather special...normally it would be just in hotels like One World or Sheraton Subang...but this time it is held at the Bandar Menjalara Community Hall, which i dunno where is it at first...and i would proudly say i drove there!!!hehe




So this is the Bandar Menjalara Community Hall Building


Ok so is like a sports like event where there are games and activities going on....and oso some lucky draws, face painting, sand art, etc..... Well i havent been to such event for a very very long time...

Basically this is 1 of the most interesting event i ever been to eversince i start going for events organized by the company i previously worked in(just temporarily)..

Im in charge of the GAMES part which makes the whole thing more interesting and exciting ...at least this time i dun have to stand still at the registration table like most of the other events i attended...And my the Head incharge of games is Mr Wilson Cheah:
I will just let the pictures explain everything, actually i wanted to snap more photos but too bad im too busy to do so...haha coz i was snapping pictures for another camera oso..so i kinda forgot bout my own camera!! =( well is ok...at least i get to snap a few when it is about to end!!

*winks*





This is the Bungee Run and it seems very fun!! I wanted to try it out but too bad organizer cannot take part in any of the games!! *sobsob*


This bunch of clowns are very funny!!always disturbing kids and me TOO!!





This is 1 of my supervisor!! A very nice person and funny too sumtimes!!haha

This one taken in the office!!

Wanted to take pictures of other crew members but scared they dun like and some dun even let me take oso *sobsob* haha nvmla....

Tasik Bandar Menjalara(Just beside the Community Hall)

And the playground beside it

And finally a picture of me guarding the back gate!! I am suppose to guard this gate so that outsiders other than IBM-ers dun come in...So Sad arr...soo far away from everything!!And all those pictures taken above are taken from this spot...All zoomed!!haha see how powerful is my Cybershot Camera??hehe...

**++THE END++**

No comments: