Thursday, December 13, 2007

karaoke!!

im trying to blog here and my sis at the back kacau kacau oni!!!
wanna blog nicely oso kenot!!!she is practising her guitar and asking me to hum to her tune!!!but i malas la...wanna blog oso have to do soo many things!!!gosh she really rr!!!haha

ok on the dunno when....forgotten liao i went karaoke...didn't post immediately coz wanna get ready for my genting trip!!!really busy this few days!!!sooo now oni free to blog!!!

i had soo much fun singing and i didnt noe that singing can actually help release stress!!!this is soo soo fun!!!!i like singing in karaoke with frens now!!!i get to shout alll i want and sing to my own heart's desire!!!haha...i oso get to be crazy wif my frens and not worrying about disturbing the others!!!

this type of things we cant usually do it at home coz the neighbours might come and knock on ur door and shout at u!!!but then in karaoke is completely different!!!this is sooo "syok"!!!is hard to describe how i feel but then is a very very great experience of my life!!!haha...tooo bad din record my singing or not can post it here!!!haha...then i bet nobody wanna come to my blog page anymore!!hehe!!

No comments: