Sunday, September 21, 2008

Rotaract Installation

Yday was the rotaract installation for year 2008. At first I never thought of going because have to pay for it but since XC is performing break dance, So I decided to go after She persuaded me for so long. Anyway it is only 38 bucks but then I'm really very broke ady this month. Over my budget of more than 100 bucks any.

However I never regret going because it was really fun.

We went to the Ipoh country club I guess if I'm not mistaken.

Before reaching the place:


tired of posing dy...Hari take picture soooo long!!!!

At Ipoh Club:



Poh Vin Me and Elya!!!



Cici and Me!!


Hari and cheryl!!(he takes picture really very slow arrr)


CK and CK!!
(Clark Kent and Calvin Klein)
hehe
Poh Vin and Cheryl!!

(to be continued)

more pics to come

No comments: