Tuesday, November 25, 2008

MORAL!!!

argh....i HATE u moral....why must i study u?
Well i just sat my moral paper just now...and is super tough!!OK maybe is not tough, but dunno why my head just went blank just now...dunno how to answer anything

Somemore do half way stomache ache to the max...=( have to go toilet..wasted my precious time, in the end didn't fnsh paper...more than 50% gone....arghh!!!!how am i gonna get CGPA 3.5 above??oh no...cannot get free laptop anymore...

~~~woo wooo woo~~~~

so sad arr!!!Gonna bang my head on the wall ady, or hang myself under the fan...
all of the exams, y must i screw up my finals?yday eng oso nvr fnsh, today moral oso din complete,..haiyo....im so NOT PREPARED!!what have i been doing all these while?

i knew how to answer the last ques VERY WELL but too bad i dun have time for it!!
Hmm at least 2 down and 4 more to go!!!if i try my very best for the rest of my papers, still the moral will pull down my CGPA, definitely kenot get 3.5 above dy =(

Sorrry mummy!!!=( wanna cry liao...dunno why just dun hv time...can do de, but...haih

4 comments:

evyYING said...

hey...^^
huhu..
my moral oso very terrible indeed..
its really really terrible...huhuhu T.T
waht to do...haiz..

tammyin said...

It's ok ,darl....

Nothing is worst than not giving a try at all.

You did your best?!

Keep moving on. I trust you!

HUGS! (Can't wait to hug you again...I'm coming to see you!!!)
Jie.

CherylK said...

{Ying} haha yealo dunno what to do dy!!luckily nx year no need study moral...not so stressful...dun understand y must take that sub oso...v ady so bermoral..rite rite??hehe cheh perasan liao

CherylK said...

{Ah Jie}

hehe thanx ah jie...so nice of u to console me like that...u coming to see me?seriously when?when?now??haha

owh yea so many of u coming, how to fit all my things?i have super many things leh...when coming here that time oso so many things ady, going back would be more i guess..

anyway can't wait t hug u too...=( long time din see u dy lo...imm waiting for u then=)

xoxo HUGSS