Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's day

I had a very memorable but also tiring valentine's day...

Hahaha my valentine is not like others who goes out with their boy/girlfren but mine is much more special!!i went out with my loved ones oso but then is not my boyfren or anything...is my UTP Family =)a very very close 1...=)

Really lucky that i get to spend my valentine's with them =)


So sad...we spent our valentine together eating egg and ice cream (sarcastically) haha




we went ipoh parade for karaoke and as usual, mel was the driver ;)

then we sang like crazy ppl..hahaha i really like singing like that...i really do hope to go again next time but with all of them...the ones present that day were oni mel, pey si, mei foong, CK and me...

Owh yea...btw CK has a really nice voice!!SUPER DUPER nice...i didn't noe he can sing that well...he doesn't look like that he can sing..hahaha really unexpected...
that taught me a lesson: never judge a book by its cover =p




Here in this post, i include some videos of the singing =p



CK like drunk ady =p drink the bottle of water like drinking alcoholic drinks oni =p hahaha

After that i rushed back to UTP to watch FESCO..an annual event in UTP which is really grand...=) Xiao Ci was dancing too that day representing UTP and i also just found out that Fawn represented HELP too...but then i didn't manage to say hi to her on that day =( hmm...is ok la...

1 comment:

holala^^ said...

so enjoy a u ppl... leave me alone in utp.. sad...
huhuhuhu :(