Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Finals (1st year 1st sem)

It is back to the critical period again where everyone is staying up late at night, burning midnight oil, catching the late train just to finish up their syllabus of the semester. Well...I am no much difference and I got to admit that for this sem, hmm i think I am really sooo doooomeed....

There are so much more to read and my first paper begins tmr T.T

Well well well, just hope that I can do well this time and there will be a miracle =)

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do", (Helen Keller, 1888-1968)

Just to feel up some of my boredom by blogging and also to reactivate my blog a little... haha

Hmm...BACK TO STUDIES~~~

Counting down to going back home ----> 15days
looking forward to be back in KL!!

Hugz and kisses from Cheryl Khor =)

No comments: