Sunday, October 3, 2010

MC-ing!!

I got a call from Fauzan, the head of Intellectual Convention (IC) ConvoFair2010 on Saturday morning (2.46am) asking me whether I would be able to be MC for the event on Sunday, 3rd October...

With a little hesitation, I agreed upon his request as he mentioned that there are no other ppl willing to be the MC and couldn't find any MC in such short time.. Well, since I had always like to try out to be an MC, I finally agreed to it!!

I went through a whole day of rehearsal starting from 9am till 12am midnite....After a one long day of rehearsal, I thought of resting early to be fully prepared for my MCing the following morning however sudden tasks just pop up...Since I am in the HRM dept of ConvoFair, I need to seek for urgent manpower backup for Sunday....

Well I called up almost every committee in the database list, used up till almost 10 bucks calling till 2am in the morning and managed to only get 2 extra manpower....

End up sleeping around 2 something and waking up at 7am the next morning!! Fuhhh tiring!!

Went undercroft sharp at 8am and start preparing for MCing.....Hmm my first time being a formal MC is kinda bad i guess as there are many stumbles here and there with many forgotten lines and mistakes every now and then =p

Well for a first timer, i would say, it was kinda bad =p

However, i felt relieved and happy once everything came to an end...It was indeed a very tiring weekend for me,....I do not have much time to rest at all and there are tonnes of projects and assignments piling up ahead of me......hmm alright i better starting working on a few =p

In a nutshell, MC-ing is not so bad after all~~ =)

No comments: