Monday, May 12, 2008

DOWN!!

Im feeling soo moody today!!!

everything just doesn't goes on right!!
i woke up super late today coz i was blogging till late night yday(around 2 sumthing)
then reach work oso 10 mins late...luckily not that late or not sure get complain....

all the calls i made, haih...alll rejections....nobody wanna come for my event!!!in the end i oni have 2 rsvp!!soo sad arr...

hmm...watever i did in life seems soo transparent...nobody seems to have notice it!!i felt soo tiny and invisible!!!Never before i felt soo little!!i just dunno how to describe the feeling now!!can just sigh and sigh and sigh!!!

I wanna start studying soon!!!i dun feel like wasting my time anymore...but then the nx intake will be in July!!which is like 2months from now!!!......sooo long more to go...=(

Come on Cheryl!!!Be more lively!!!i hate tis part of me...i Love the cheerful Cheryl that i used to be...but today, somehow something is missing!!!i just dunno wat!!Maybe is my smile...is fading away!!Vanishing into thin air...Hopefully it will come back to me soon...When will that be i wonder??till someone is there to cheer me up i guess!!

HAIH...here i goes agn!!!sighing all the way...

No comments: