Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Holiday??not for me!

Well when im on holiday the past few months, everyone is busy going for classes and preparing for exams...now that im working, they are all on holidays!!is soo sad..we can't go out together coz i tried to get leave but couldn't coz not enough manpower!!that is why i have to continue working while my frens and sibling go have fun!!sob

My sis....went to penang ady!!with my cousins...*sobsob*
Im supposed to go too...but then...haih working!!

well...i can only enjoy the pictures she will be happily capturing in Penang la!!
really hope that she will enjoy and have some fun!!
but then pray that she will always be safe all the time too!!

take care ah jie!!muackss

1 comment:

Wei-Liem said...

Hi CHeryl!!Leaving ur first-evah-comment for u!!Balas budi baik awk for giving me one aso..haha.Anyways I still like the phone alot..the design is cool and the features r great for its price.Got 3G..can video call..mp3...so nice!But I heard it's gonna stop production so better hurry ang get it.if I've the money la haha...hope the price doesn't go up as well cuz of it.Anyway yeah hope ur sis can have fun in Penang while u work...again I wish I can take ur place cuz I wanna learn to persuade ppl.Although I agree with the bad timing between u n ur friends' study time and holiday time.lol.But its ok la..I'm sure u can go out with them one day b4 u leave..Sure can wan.Don worry.Hehe.