Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Belated Birthday celebration

Well my bday is actually on the 10th of september but im only posting this now because i do not hv time before this...

I had a surprise bday celebration from my old skul mate, han...hmm a nice 1..got touched by it too

First of all we went to the waterfall in Ulu Yam
He came and picked me up, and off we went...

Although i really love playing with water and water is like my 2nd home, but he really chose the wrong timing....i just only straightened my hair...and i can't wet it...so didn't really play to the max at the waterfall...but then is already enough thoughtful of him to bring me there =) so thanx yea =p


After that, went to Ampang point for bowling...Owh yea...and i sucks in it....So terrible...dunno how to play...hmm at least i tried to aim

Well dunno why i felt really tired that day...Next he took me to the Look Out Point where he really gave me a surprise there...nvr thought that he will prepare such a thing...Till now im still wondering...

"Where and how on earth did he bring up a cake which is still cold??" hmm...i wonder..

Get to watch sunset too...So nice!!! first time i watch sunset from up up high!!


The view at night is really splendid and wonderful!! =)

Owh yea!!today is his birthday...

So...HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY HAN LEONG!!!

thanks for everything...u are truly a thoughtful guy...

May all ur wishes come true!!=)

No comments: