Friday, December 5, 2008

Shopping for Dresses!!

Today went shopping for dresses at JJ, WM

so tiring...tried so many different dresses...

And the process:








After trying so many, this is the final 1!! So this would be my night gown!!=)









Mummy alter abit the gown!!



And this would be my morn dress!!





to be continue!!



going somewhere..continue later





My little sis has grown alot already eversince the last time i saw her!!she has grown much much taller...and can even wear my gown ady!!phew...oh no...sooner or later she will be taller than me ady=( haha


She can even wear my prom dress already!!!phew...so BESAR liao...hahaha

2 comments:

Timmy said...

Good choices! I love both the dresses! From all that you've tried on, I think those two fit you the best. But I think the heels are not high enough. Yeah, I like to torture you girls. >.<

CherylK said...

sob sob...heels so high for wat??leg all blisters u noe walk with that heels...

thanx anyway =)