Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ice Skating!!!

I have always love ice skating…whenever there is an outing, i will always suggest for sunway pyramid so that i can ice skate…


There is this 1 day during the sem break, i really am very excited to go ice skate…however, when i reached that place and step onto the ice, i noticed i suddenly don’t hv the mood to ice skate…

nevertheless i still went on as my fren was with me..and i dun wanna disappoint him seeing how excited was he trying to learn how to ice skate…

Just a few rounds in the ice rink, i suddenly noticed a very familiar face…very very familiar…then ahha!! is JEAN!!! my secondary school senior…however she is my mei mei(little sis) =p boy, u couldn’t imagine how happy i was to meet her..is like…my mood suddenly brightened up….

She is having her break too and we go on chatting for quite some time and managed to snap a couple of pics…really miss her lotz..and i even met her friend Michelle…a very nice girl as well…nice talking to.. =)

this is me and jean!! =)


still waiting for some pics from her….

No comments: