Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lonely Saturday

It’s my first saturday here in UTP after the sem starts…
Nobody here…soo lonely..roommate went back, most of my friends went back home…

planned to skip lunch today but seems like i am munching food more if i skip my lunch….have been biting on biscuits, “kuih bahulu”, ect…

i even boiled 2 eggs and eat…coz have so many eggs left, scared spoilt…so boiled and eat…so my lunch is basically a bunch of biscuits + eggs + horlicks… huhu soo pathetic…

have been trying to read  on MOB but then always jump off to something else after reading a few sentences…so not productive at all…

counting down towards dinner….argh…stop thinking of food cheryl…you are putting on too much weight!!!

btw, 1 of my UTP friend, wei di is sicked…cannot attend class for 1 week…ppl pray for him yea ^^ =)

here goes my lonely saturday~~~

No comments: