Thursday, October 4, 2007

blur and sad!!!

today i missed my bus stop...soo i got down at restaurant six happiness and walk all the way to tui...but still im very early sooo i walked slowly!!!i was too early in fact!!!i reached there bout 3 sumthing and my tui oni starts at 5....haih...sooo i studied there lo...

then while walking to tui i stepped on dog's shit!!!how unlucky!!!!of all things!!!ish ish ish....y must all these happen to me in 1 day????and im feeling very down too!!!dunno y la...is just sooo hard to express...my situation now is very complicated...how i wish my brain is not that complex...maybe is not complex at all..just that im making it tooo complex....

anne din come to skul again today and i just received her msg saying that she wont go to skul tmr oso...haih...i oso wanna ponteng but then i cant!!!there are many obstacles and explaining to do if i really wanna play truant!!!!

welll dun feel like writing much today!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your website, and would love to carry your link on my website, currently getting excellent exposure! Visit NetLaborer Free Employment Information and hopefully we can help each other be seen!

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

jie, did ur friend visit ur blog? its strange bacause no any friends of urs give u comment eccept ur cutie princess lahh--me!! haha!! u see my blog so many ppl giv comments n watever things lahh..next time i try to help u to make ur blog famours by using my blog..then u must thank me after all..haha..ok lah! good luck in ur everyday blogging cheryl's lala land lahh!! ok lah!! ur blog will be famours one day..and soon..i will promise..(if only i really could..haha..)