Tuesday, October 2, 2007

walking in the rain!!

wanted to blog yday but then my bro using soo too bad la...i cant blog!!!well this actually happened yday!!

when i woke up in the morn, as usual i washed up and ate my bfast then i packed my bag...while packing i noticed my umbrella was not in my bag...is outside and is unfold...sooo i thought of taking it...but then very lazy coz the gate is lock and i have to open the gate to take it!!!and after taking it i have to fold it oso..soooo thinking of that i felt very lazy!!!so i din bring umbrella to skul

the moment i step foot into skul, it started raining...rain rain rain till after skul...the whole day i was sooo cold....gosh my house and skul will be snowing 1 day!!!haha....then after skul luckily my frens brought umbrella, soo can borrow...

i shared umbrella wif xiaoci but both oso got wet coz apparently we dunno that we are both very huge and the umbrella is just very small!!!felt guilty for making xc wet coz if not bcoz of me she wouldn't have got wet!!!hahaha...

then i enter my bus till i reach my bus stop the rain still havent stop...sooo terpaksa walk home without any shelter....wat to do??got nothing to cover my head with ady!!!after that about 3 o clock the rain still havent stop....but i have sapphire meeting....sooo i just cycled under the rain again!!!

basically im getting wet the whole day la!!!and oso cold....well im lucky tat i din fall sick!!!haha...im really strong huh???hehe...

No comments: