Wednesday, October 3, 2007

strange day!!!

today there was a cat walking across the tennis court during our morning assembly which made the form 4 students scattered all over the place....how sad!!!they are even scared of a cat!!!!the odd thing is...my skul is sumwhere in the middle of the town and we dun usually see cats around here...but today sudd oni the cat appear out of nowhere...dunno from where but im sure it wont be from the forest...

i forgot to bring my eraser to skul today...today i have tui summore sooo before i go for tui i asked my classmates whether they have any extra eraser o not la!!!i asked zawanah and she said she dun have...but she is willing to cut her newly bought eraser for me...wow!!!im soo touched...hahaha....i din even ask for that...she is just sooo kind!!!!

after skul i went library again...this time i left my calculator there...haih on the days which i go lib surely i will forget to bring sumthing home 1....is always like that!!!!soooo forgetful and careless of me...ppl like me is kind of hopeless.....cannot rely on me for big responsibility!!!haha

today after tui my bro came and fetch me!!!surprisingly!!!i din even tell him that i have tui today and he just came voluntarily without me asking him...for the first time!!!wah...im sooo touched la...my bro is act very nice oso...now oni i realise....hahaha...how i wish he can come and fetch me everytime after tui then i no need to cycle home ady!!!!

feeling very nausea rr today!!!dunno y i just feeling like vormitting all the time...dunno wat is happening to me...i think anne jangkit me ady la....i dun like the feeling...made me no mood to study oni!!that is y im blogging now!!!haha

No comments: