Saturday, March 29, 2008

3rd driving lesson

Well...driving is not soo bad after all...my instructor did not scold me that often compare to the last lesson i had with him...and im already improving alot...

now i even like moving fast already!!!hahaha...but then he said i m sure to fail 1...he said he can see that...

well, i dun take people's word so seriously till i will affect my own ability to drive...i believe in myself and im sure that i can proof him wrong...the more he said i will fail, the more i will prove to him that i can pass...

well that bukit thing is not really hard!!!hear many ppl said is har...but then in the starting, i slided down quite a few times...but then after sometime...i get used to it already....just need to rmb 4 simple steps

1. stop(press the clutch and brake at the same time) at the 1st pole....
2.pull the hand brake and slowly let go the leg brake
3.slowly let go off the clutch and press on the accelerator before releasing the hand brake!!
4. GO!!!!!

HAHAHA....
well but then im still very scared also of the bukit thing...coz sometimes only i got it right but sometimes i might do it wrong oso...soo it is all depends on luck!!!

I have another lesson with my instructor then i will be able to take my test ady!!!

HOORAH!!!(at the same time very *nervous*)

hopefully can get my license soon and drive around the city!!

WOW!!!that was a very big and loud thunderstom...i better stop writing now and off my laptop...or not later my laptop also explode!!!=) *touchwood touchwood*

No comments: