Monday, March 31, 2008

Tagged by Lynnett

Actually im suppose to do this long long time ago...but that time i seemed to be very busy...then after my busy period, i totally forgotten bout it!!!then when i was browsing thru lynnett's blog just now...then i was like SHIT!!!!

i GOT TAGGED by her before and i even promised her to do it...but i forgotten!!!sooo now im doing it lo...hahaha...aiyah...Shouldn't have browse thru her blog just now!!!hahaha


~Seven things to be done before my death

* DATE with a HOT GUY!!!(lol)*
* Travel around the world*
* Hang out with all my lovely frens and family of course*
* Skiing*
* Get married, have babies (especially gurl..wanna dress them up everyday)* ~winks~
* Watch sunrise and sunset in a HOT AIR BALLOON*
* HUG my mummy+daddy+my frens+my sisters+my loved ones(extremely important)*

~Seven things I will not do even if it kills me

* MURDER someone*
* ANY CRIMES*
* definitely a nono for SMOKING and DRUGS*
* Betraying someone i love*
* Be "CHICKEN"*
* SUICIDE(that's a very stupid move)*
* Breaking of my friendship with any of my lovely frens*

~Seven things I do when I'm away from the public


* Sleep like a pig*
* Standing in front of the mirror whenever i have the time(i always have the time)*
* Shout out loud like someone who just ran out from TANJUNG RAMBUTAN*
* Dreaming of the one i love*
* Dream dream and dream*
* Do some stretching*
* Play like a little kid with my little sister*


~Seven fav sentences/quotes

* Nothing is impossible*
* Yesterday is HISTORY, Tomorrow is MYSTERY, Today is a GIFT, that's why is called the PRESENT!!(hahaha that will be me and xc's fav quote*
* Live life to the fullest*
* Treat others as you would like to be treated*
* Somtimes, it's the little things in life that determine the big things*
* In serving, we RECEIVE much more than we could ever GIVE AWAY*
* The cost of living is going up and the chance of living is going down*
* Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there*
(opps that's 8 already...hahaha nvmla..)


~Seven favourite songs from all time

* The Girl Who Fell From The Sky-Joe Hisaishi*
* Only Hope-Mandy Moore*
* First Love- Utada Hikaru*
* You Raised Me Up*
* KISS -Yuhja Eenikka(not really sure bout the spelling)*
* Kiss Goodbye-Wang Lee Hom*
* Wan Mei De Hu Dong- Wang Lee Hom*
* All the korean drama soundtracks and also Anime soundtracks!!(haha)*



~Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did

* Snap my picture without my permission*
* Lie to me (the really serious 1)*
* Read or touch any of my personal stuff*
* Bully or Hurt any of my sisters and lovely friends*
* Making me pissed off*
* Disturb my sleep(especially im having a nice dream)*
* Interupting someone's conversation*


~Seven people to tag

* Anne*
* Lee Mei Yan*
* Sheela*
* Daryl*
* Zanne*
* Bernard*
* Oreo*

Enjoy doing it!!=)

No comments: