Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bukit Tinggi

Today went to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang just for fun!
Well there is nothing much there actually!!!
Soo boring...

Went up the hill all the way just to look at horses and rabbits!!!
haih...all because of my little sis who always wanted to play with rabbits!!!
Anyway we didn't even go into the rabbit farm...just look from the outside...coz is very dirty...

Well, the night before this trip, i actually imagine how would the rabbit farm look like...since is a farm...soo i imagine all those flowers around and is a very wide field with bright green grasses...
I even plan on lying on those grasses and watch those rabbits hop by....

but then....

who knows when i reach there, is a totally different image!!!kind of dissapointed oso...aiya...i nvr tot of taking pictures of it oso...tooo bad la...kenot post it here..

But i took many pictures of horses because my sister paid 20bucks just for a 10 minutes horse ride!!!!SOO EXPENSIVE ARRR!!!!dun take more pictures where can rite??hahaha...after all we have to pay so much for it...

OK....here are some pictures of my journey today!!

Wellll....this is not really me...i am not shrink to this small!!!no worries!!hahaha...it's my little sister...

this is the horse face!!!hahaha...it has a very pretty eyes and long hair!!!! btw the eyes is SUPER BIG!!!hahaha...im actually very scared of the eyes...and it has very big nostrils too....phew...when they make noise, it was really scary!!!



And this is the tail!!!super long tail...some of the horses there, the tail even can sweep floor already!!but then there are some horses which are very very beautiful!!!i saw a golden horse..but didn't got the chance to snap her picture!!!that's soo sad!!haha

Now...look at their powerful leg!!!hahaha...no wonder i have such giant leg la..im born on the year of horse too..hehe


Erm...in this picture...i dunno who is the person riding on that horse but i snap his picture just because this horse is slightly similar to the golden horse i mention just now!!!but then the golden horse is much much more beautiful and has a lighter colour!!!haha btw their fir is very shining!!im very amazed by that!


This is me, my little sis, and ermm some stranger??haha...dunno la who is that!!!well..finally got my face in the picture huh??coz all the while nobody help me to take picture of myself...soo i only took pictures for my sister!!
Another picture of me!!!

Now u see me.....


Now u don't...=)



Look at my "sampat" sister!!HAHA


OK...Im done here!!!ciaoz..

Luv Cheryl Khor

No comments: