Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Went back Taiping on the 26th Jan to celebrate CNY with family...I am back once again to the kampung house which i feel is very unique....i always have this nostalgic feeling once i stepped into the kampung house...every part and corner of the house brought back a memorable moment i had last time with my cousins and sisters to me =) My favourite part of the house is the well which i am always proud of....not many ppl's house actually have a well but this kampung house has it...but then till now, im still afraid of looking into the well for i always have this fear that i will fall in...Although it is my favourite part of the house, but somehow i will nvr dare to go near it...

(too bad, i forgot to snap pics of the house)
(was sick the whole CNY, no mood to do photography also)

This CNY, i felt quite boring somehow....There is no CNY mood in me at all..well maybe because i am sick, and i just slept the whole day...I was forbidden to eat many things and i am quite sad about it...However, i did took some cookies though....well i just can't resist the temptation with so many cookies displayed on the table =p
Well didn't really take much pictures...i noe i noe, it is so not me to not snap pictures rite??but then...i am sick!!!no mood to snap pics oso...so let it be la..=)

No comments: