Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tagged by LoLo

Ish LoLo ni...10 oso mana cukup??at least 20 la...haha

1. Choose 5 pictures of yourself from when you were young until now.

2. describe the pictures.

3. Tag at least 5 friends to do the tag: Anne, Chang Yi, CK, Chin Ee, Evon Khong, Michelle, Oreo, Pay Pay, QuiNee, Sheela, Siew Kwan, Stephanie, Tammy, Timmy, Wei Di, William, Winnie

Well, i am tagging so many ppl is because it is stated at least 5 ppl...which means there is no limit to it... *Winks* hehe so enjoy doing my friends!!

1. 1991-Baby time...that's my big sis =) Well i dunno why there was an orange there..haha maybe because i love oranges??


2. 1993 - just woke up from sleep and i think i am still dreaming...must be dream walking at that time..i dunno why i have that pose too =p

3. 1993-Likes to follow everything my sister do...

4. 1993- 3 years old already know how to ride bicycle...without the supporter somemore..im ridding on 2 wheels only =) and I am proud of that!! *winks*

5. 1995- I had a newborn sister!! =) hehe my new toy =p

6. 1996- Graduated from Sri Bahagia Kindergarten, Temerloh, Pahang..(My first cert)

7. 1999 - Took pic with my chinese zodiac =) hehe mummy said i will grow as tall as the horse...well am i now??

8. In my primary skul - SKDK
Gang of four...always together!!!friendship forever =)

9. Yip's bday...Owh yea...we always lepak at yip's hse =p
from left: martha, me, yip, michelle
I looked so naughty last time =)

10. 2002- UPSR Straight A's!!!

11. 2005- PMR Straight A's!!!

12. 2007- SPM Straight A's!!!

13. My crazy classmates(5B) I AM at the LAST ROW directly in the middle!!! =p

14. 2006- Awarded The Miss Everybody of SMKCBN!!!
Tan Xiao Ci AND Cheryl Khor =)

15. 2006- Farah's Sweet 16 Bday celebration with the theme White...I am at the last row directly in the middle =)

~~~2007~~~
16. Me and Sue Anne at one Edu Fair =)
17. In the bus on the way to dunno where =p

18. Merdeka celebration in CBN!!!

19. Drama competition day!! =)
Cheryl and Sindhu ( the great director and script writer)

20. Genting Trip

21. CBN and VI prom, din take pics with the guys, they are all too ugly already =p

22. Me and cici =)


~~**++ The End ++**~~

12 comments:

Wan Lin said...

u girls had a friggin prom with VI ?!?!?! omg girls who hav bf or crush from VI will be so dam jealous hahaha.

anyway. o.O u look so darn cute when ure young ^^

MeiLin said...

u done urs..
now my turn..
hahah..

LoLo said...

eleh.. hahaha.. perasan cute.. ur face oso same from young til now la cheryl.. ahahaha.. but the difference between u n me is.. hahaha.. before this u were so much thinner... i was so much fatter... hahahahaha.. ei.. cannot comment ur chatbox..

CherylK said...

{wan lin} hehe thank u!! owh i am not happy oso i had prom with VI, but then at least it is much more better than St. John's...however no cute guys oso that nite..haih

{May Lin} haha waiting to read urs...i wanna see maylin young that time :P

{LoLo}Wat perasan cute??memang cute ok...cuter than u ma :p yea about that i oso agree, last time i was thinner...hehe my chatbox kenot comment ka??hmm strange..i oso dunno why

Daphnee said...

i agree with lolo! still same o ur face... hehe..

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Anti-tag..

Btw i x pic la...=(
I wanna post to but no pic and lazy..

Hey.. i got a pic in ur tag ady! I ve done my tag! Kaka..

CherylK said...

{daphnee} yea meh??i think everyone still looks d same 1 la whether young or old...haha, u shud look the same too...

{すてふぁにい} ERM....don't try to escape ok...i saw many of ur pic in the photo album...and 1 pic of urs in my tag is not counted ok...the tag's rule stated at least 5 pics...soo u must do also whether o not u like it!! =p

Mellissa Lee said...

see.. not only me saying you look the same since young.. it's the fact. eheheh

LyanaHamka said...

Cheryl~!
your transformation is so cute lol!
haha.

CherylK said...

{LyanaHamka}
haha so cute??
what was that suppose to mean??
well...if u say im cute, i knew that...hahahaha i am always cute...
=p i think i am over perasan dah!!!
haha

CherylK said...

{Mel} oklo...i really do look the same then...hahaha but then somehow feel that i look better last time, now not so ady...

Daphnee said...

heheh.. cheryl... see, my baby pics don looked like me.. hahhaa.. we must anti lolo. he keep say himself cutest. apala.. perasan kan kan.. hahhaa