Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Back in UTP

CNY Hols ended and i am finally back in UTP!!
i arrived on friday morning(2am)
fnsh unpacking everything and it was close to 3am ady..
wash up and change into my pyjamas then throw myself on the bed and slept off right away because i was super tired...
around 5 something, my hp rang, i picked up and it was my mom calling
She got worried about my brother coz he still has not arrive home that time..
So i told my mom that he napped awhile here in UTP before continuing his journey home...
My mom hang up, and few minutes later she called again telling me that my bro is about to reach home ady...so i was like ok(answering half asleep)
At 6.45am, my alarm clock rang and my hand just reach out for my hp and automatically off it...
Around 8.30am i woke up again voluntarily!!Then i was like OH NO!!!!!
I am late for class...i am suppose to attend maths class at 8am and now is already 8.30am....
What should I do?What should I do????
Since it is an hour lecture oni, i decided not to go...since i am sooo sooo late oso already!!
Then i slept back and woke up again around 10 something
Cook myself something to eat and I felt proud of myself coz i manage to cook the rice even without the steel for steaming and rice cooker....i just steam it in my induction cooker pot by placing the bowl of rice on the fork and spoon which i immersed into the water so that it can replace the steamer function....

My brunch!!:


and as brother hun pin said, own cooked food always taste nicer than outside ones =) and i so totally agree with that!! =)


No comments: