Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Bunch of CARING frens i have in UTP

I was sick for the previous week...
got

1. sorethroat
2. headache
3. fever
4. flu
5. cough
6. diarrhoea
7. feeling nausea
at first i thought rest for awhile then ok ady but then in the end i still have to go to the clinic which is like miles away....luckily my fren(venice) lend me her bicycle...soo kind of her....

the doctor was like asking me why so late only i come and see him...hahaha i was speechless then

the pharmacist got a shocked for the number of medication she need to give me...haha

then have to suffer few days eating those tablets which is so yucky and i didn't even bother fnshing the antibiotic!!now still lying in my hostel room's drawer..hehe

anyway that is not what i would like to elaborate on here...

What most important is that I would like to sincerely thank my frens for being so caring and patient while i was sick...they really treat me really nice and i am very touched by their kindness...

1. Mellissa(Mel)

offered me honey and lozenges when i have sorethroat!!gave me diarhoea tablets too...

2. Shu Wei


tapau kuey tiaw soup(from Ipoh) for me when im sick...

3. Venice(Siew Kwan)

lend me her bicycle to cycle to clinic, offered me honey(special 1) too

4. Mei Foong

Offered me her herbal tea and always ask me to rest...very caring

5. Sook Harn

Asked her mom to tapau porridge for me while i was sick and even gave good advice on how to take care of myself!!nice girl!!

6. Huey Ming(forgive me if it is wrong spelling)

Gave me flu tablets while im having flu!!super sleepy...slept off right away after taking it=)

7. Daphnee

Always asking me to rest and take care...

8. Xiao Ci

Offered me instant porridge!!haha very yummy!!!

Forgive me if i missed out anyone's name!!!anyway really appreciate what you gals did for me and for all my other frens, they are very caring and nice too...dun have time to blog dy!!got many assignments to do..maybe next time=)
**++THE END++**

No comments: