Sunday, August 31, 2008

Crazy frens in UTP!!

Potrait of us=)
Our reflection...


Forgotten what class is this but we always do snap pics in any class...


Look at those "siaw poh"...haha


My roommate(Kavita), shu wei and Me!!!


The Happy-go-lucky ones!!!


OK....dun ask me why...Me myself oso dunno what is going on!!haha
Hmm...they just got too drunk!!haha or maybe is just Daphnee
this is during blackout in my hostel!!we sempat snap pics..=)
this is clare beside me...her name is clare marie...too bad not marie claire..haha and she is a super hyper and sporting girl!!can play guitar too...and im so jealous of that!!hope to learn something from her soon=)
Hehe too bored during rotaract meeting!!soo snap some pics...


This is another hyper-active gal...she is older than me but she looks younger than me...haih this is soo unfair!!!very very playful and very naughty too...but caring and nice in a way!!!Happy to noe her as a fren and she is in our gang too!!!hehe the oni undergrads student!!
**++THE END++**

No comments: