Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weather

Hmm...the weather nowadays is getting more and more wierd...I just dunno why but is kinda creepy at times...

In the morning/afternoon it will be extremely hot till ur skin can be barbequed....So for those hu haven't seen me for a while, i will be darker by now...so dun get surprise if u see a black girl which looks like me next time...coz maybe it is me...

and in the evening it will be super windy and after that rains heavily!!Speaking on wind, haih the strong wind in UTP just crashed my newly bought UV Protection umbrella from S&J which costs me RM12.90...sooo Sad!!!then previously, i bought and umbrella from Petaling street too...but is is also useless as the sun can still penetrate through...what's the use of using that umbrella??i will still get burnt!!

And at night, it will either be tooo cold or too stuffy....

It is no wonder i always sick in UTP!!haha or maybe i just don't know how to take care of myself...

**++THE END++**

No comments: