Friday, August 1, 2008

Pictures in UTP

UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS(UTP)THE INFORMATION RESOURCE CENTER(IRC)
really beautiful!!!CHANCELLOR COMPLEX
a beautiful place!!!MOSQUE
is floating on the lake!!
1st time mummy came and visit me in UTP!!
MORAL ACTIVITY!!(mummy)





This is my group's work!!




My mortal!!
Im his guardian angel!!
My buddies!!!(Really nice ppl)



Doing assignment for english!!
Clare Marie or Marie Claire??
haha she is really nice to hug!!!
love u lotz....Hugzz

My crazy friends!!
Me and Min(she is really soft and nice)
Me and Mei Foong!!

My Engineering course friends!!(Really friendly ppl)
Andy the ice cream man!!(hehe)

Yau Kin(the best actress/actor?)hmm hopefully he din see this!!or not sure kill me for posting this up!!haha

Freshies Talent Night(FTN)


My beloved friends in UTP!!




Me and Facilitators!!
She is an ex-CBN-er...cool huh??

BBQ nite with the Christians
Some hair design shop with my sis's name on it in Tronoh!!haha she opened 1!!
**++The End++**

1 comment:

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Now only i know ur U so fn de haa.. hehe.. ermm.. i also got play the game b4.. n i am the model.. til now i still keep tat clothe.. MEMORIES.. MemOrIeS..

>>Stephanie<<