Thursday, July 24, 2008

Beautiful side of UTP

I beginning to like it here in UTP!! well although life here is busy but i always do have fun at night as i always go for sports...

Went for badminton in the sport complex for 3 continuous days or more i think then once i went for basketball under the rain, went for gym and walked around the campus...Unfortunately i haven't try going to the swimming pool yet!!coz everytime i wanna go, sure there is something stopping me...anyway i will try it la some day soon...

and even if dun go for sports, i think i already can be fit as the campus here is so big and my one and only transport available here is my leg...which means where ever i wanna go, i have to walk...walk walk walk...the more i walk, the more i eat, the fatter i get!!*haih*

well i think i shud oni enjoy for this week...starting next week i better work hard!!later kenot catch up with my studies!!must strive hard as life in university is not easy!!must be strong to keep on going!!

well that's all for now i guess...going for my next class now which is ICIS(really boring 1) =( will blog agn soon =)

No comments: