Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Perak Trip

Im BACK!!! from Perak...(Went there to visit my grandma)


Well i guess she is fine now!!!hopefully she will always be too!!!
I went there on Sunday and just came back around 8pm today!!
1 thing bout Perak is that the food there are all sooo yummy!!
So once go there, come back sure weigh 10kg heavier (haha just kidding)
But seriously, my auntie will feed me like a pig...nonstop giving me food!!
When i say duwan she said later u got no food to eat in UTP ...soo must eat more now!!!
I was like....*haih oklo....just for this time* (my 3kg mission....T.T)
So instead of losing 3kg, i think i gained 3kg....

So this is the journey of my trip!!!
On the way to Perak...

snapping the view outside from inside the car

In grandma's house!!See all those decorations??all handmade by her!!she is really creative in all these!!

Look!!!Such big BUN with MUCH MUCH PLANTA and PEANUT BUTTER inside!!(soo tell me...how to lose weight???haih...gain weight got la)

My auntie buttered for me 1...phew...and i just fnsh my lunch...so fast got tea time dy!!

this is 1 of my cousin...his name is Hong Wei and used to be very naughty last time...but now..hmm ok ady la!!He brought me see Babi Hutan

This is Taiping Town area...i wonder why suddenly there is this korean shop!!hmm!!strange

and for those of u who STILL might not know, this is my da jie!!!(Eldest sister)Pretty huh?hehe

Eating again!!!haih...u see la...how can i not get fat rite??

With so many dishes somemore!!but they sure are delicious =)

Stoppin by at Tapah for drinks!!My mom said that Dunkin Donuts Coffee are sooo expensive...Well she haven't been to STARBUCKS, GLORIA JEANS, SAN FRANCISCO, and all those yet..hahaa if she ever enters 1, she will surely faint!! *hehe*

My Green Tea Latte!!Hmm taste not bad but is not enough hot!!I need something hot that time..

Well that's the end of my Trip!!Going back PERAK again soon but this time not for playing or visiting but is serious time!!!*STUDYING* woo hoooo.....

**++The End++**

1 comment:

Wei-Liem said...

Haha hope you enjoyed your trip to Perak...and as you return there again soon make sure you take care of yourself yeah...Study well but don't forget to enjoy too ya...which I'm sure you won't forget anyway.haha.