Thursday, July 10, 2008

Haircut

I went for a haircut today!!!

Was driving around Wangsa Maju this morning and wanted to shop in JJ, but my mummy said there very expensive...so instead of shopping for my hostel's stuff, we went for a HAIRCUT!!! which altogether cost bout RM130 and im paying for that!! =.="

Well since im going to UTP rite, better trim it before i go...or not dunno when oni i will have the time to cut hair!!=)

So the result for CHERYL KHOR:

See any differences??of course no la!!oso say trim oni wat!! haih....U arr....


This is my mummy washing her hair!!!hehehe

see this thing??After so many years going for saloon haircut, this is the first time i lie on this thing and washed my hair!!!the feeling is soo great!!the feeling of ppl washing it for u!!LOL

Look at the hairdryer!! SOO HUGE!!!

Result for dearest mummy:

And the combination of both:

The QUEEN and the PRINCESS

**++THE END++**

No comments: