Friday, July 11, 2008

My last day in KL with my BESTFREN!!

Today is my last day in KL and this is gonna be my lost post too for a very very long time...as i know, blogspot is restricted in UTP...so are msn, frenster, facebook and everything!!the only 1 which is allowed there is google talk...so everyone PLEASE open a google account and add me at cherylksh@gmail.com ok??hehe!! thanx...

So i met up with sindhu just now at Mid Valley



This is ma bestfren!!!


Went for drinks at gloria jean's coffee!!

Its Strawberry n Cream and Coco Loco=)


So that's the end for today!!Hope can blog soon...I noe everyone will miss me...hehe but then is ok...u can look at my pics in my blog, frenster of facebook anytime if u miss me yea!!*winks*ciaoz for now!!Will miss everyone of you!!!XOXO....take care my dear frens!!

**++THE END++**

No comments: