Saturday, July 5, 2008

Injured finger

I woke up this morning, thought of doing my laundry since im going to utp soon and im goin perak tmr till wednesday!!so if i dun do it now, i think i wont have the time to do it...So i collected all my clothes and dumped it into the pail of detergent and soaked it a while...

Meanwhile, i went and help my mom with some vegetable cutting...While im cutting the very last small piece....suddenly

*Chiak* (the cabbage cutting sound) and *ouch* (my heart screaming in pain)

after that all i see is blood flowing nonstop from my middle finger!!then i finally realise...I cut my finger...

The blood flowing out of my finger doesn't seems to be in any sign of stopping...it just keep flowing and flowing and flowing until i felt so weak...(guess im scared of my own blood)

So after that my mum asked me to press my finger to stop the blood and go grab a tissue and press on it first before plastering...so i did as she told....

the whole 2pieces of tissue are soaking wet with my own blood...then i quickly grab the plaster and wrap it around my poor finger...i was too scared till i nvr tot of taking any of the pictures...haha but i managed to take the nice 1....after everything settled down...

Look at my pretty finger:
owh yea...and i can't continue my laundry anymore because of this!!And my mom is soo lovely!!she did it for me...I love her sooo much!!!
THANX MUMMY!!!! xoxo

No comments: