Friday, July 4, 2008

Pavilion

Well basically this is another farewell for me...and this time is to the movie!! We watched HANCOCK! Hmm the movie is quite nice but WANTED is much more nicer i feel!!Anyway both oso nice la coz watched with my beloved frens ma!! =)

After movie went for drinks at GLORIA JEAN'S COFFEE




I drank my favourite HOT CHOCOLATE!!!! and martha drank WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!



After coffee we went for donuts at JCO!!!yummy yummy!!(haha willy dun jealous yea!!)

I just noticed after sooo long that inside the JCO donut logo, there is this peacock!!haha!!


Look at the long long queue!!!haih...

And finally here comes the long awaited donuts!!actually i bought another half dozen home too..but forgot to take the pics of that!!!and my lil sis fnsh almost everything!!!me??oni eat a few small small pieces!!haha!!well is ok,..Im glad that she likes that!!

Well actually i have many more pictures to be posted but...erm...is actually...erm....P & C ..haha organizer duwan show face!!So that's all i can post for now!!....

**++THE END++**

No comments: