Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Farewell

Im getting lotz of farewell party/dinner/yum cha from my frens nowadays!!hmm...I feel soo lucky!!My frens actually thought deeply of me....and they actually care so much for me...hahaha!!wah!!say until im like very great like that...

Last Night 1 of my ex primary skul mate brought me to this place (Look Out Point)...erm somewhere in between Maluri and Ampang according to him...It is really a WONDERFUL place!!!SOOO SUPER NICE!!!till i duwan to leave...haha

Ok so he came and pick me up from my house and drove me all the way to that place eventhough he is staying in Ukay Perdana...so is like kinda far la wanna come to my house first then oni go there...(dahlah petrol price increased dy) LOL!! *Feeling Guilty*

At first kinda scared...coz he is oso a new driver and somemore driving manual..hahaha...but after a while i got used to it la!!His driving is kinda...ermm not to say very bad!!okla...better than mine at least!!Very Steady....

So we went to this place which can see the whole of KL CITY!!!!

So amazing u noe....a very very nice place...it is highly recommended by me now!!I didn't expect KL City to be soo nice...I always used to be amazed by how other country's buildings are always so nice!!But last nite, i got to know that actually Malaysia is also a very wonderful place!!=)

Soo i tried to snap a few pictures but then my camera not clear enuf to take this whole KL view...is oni 3.2 mp haha soo too bad la...the pictures all not very nice!!



The VIP of the day!!

And the ORGANIZER of the day is:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

TADAA......



Thanx A BUNCH yea!!! Mr Organizer!! I Really Trully had a GREAT TIME!!!

**++THE END++**

No comments: