Monday, July 21, 2008

Blogging from UTP!!

WOW...!!!

Isn't it a surprise for everyone that i can actually blog??hahaha yea...i can blog in UTP!!!
im blogging from the Information Resource Centre(Library) which is the library...i can oni blog/msn/frenster/facebook from here but not my hostel room...coz we are barred from doing so in our hostels...soo sad!!!=(

but then is ok...since now i knew that i can actually do everything from here, im soo gonna come to the IRC very often from today onwards!!!hehehe

I just had my first class today!!is the commencement for July intake...welll what i can say bout the lectures today is...hmmm BORING!!!seriously u noe...is so super boring till i can fall asleep any moment...actually i did slept for few seconds, but when i realise that im closing my eyes, i quickly force myself to my conscious world again!!=)

is nice that i can get to blog again but too bad i can't post any pictures from this computer coz it doesn't have any bluetooth, infrared or anything....and i din even bring my usb cable...soo kenot connect oso...well...i can just say that my blog will be extremely boring from now onwards...since it will be lesser pictures ady or rather none!!

i will continue in the next post!!

No comments: