Sunday, August 31, 2008

My stunning LITTLE SISTER!!!

Just came back from Dataran Merdeka!!
Performed for the opening ceremony on Independence Day!!
So pretty ady!!just like her sister...haha
That's my little sister!!=)
Cute but naughty at the same time
So cute!!!
My ravishing little princess
She is a super star now
My lovely sisters and mummy!!
My Dazzling darling...
Hopefully u can perform well in all other performances/competitions but must always remember to take care yea!!!u noe la...cheerleading is a very dangerous sport!!Congratz my dear for achieving till this far!!!continue to work harder and remember to enjoy too!!
HUGZZ...love ya lotz btw...
Hugs and kisses from ur beloved jie jie!!
I will always support u de =)
MERDEKA
**++THE END++**

1 comment:

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Huhu! thankz woo..! Wuah wuah wuah.. felt so great after reading this post! kay la!! i wanna post too!!! but where you put the pic??