Friday, October 24, 2008

Busy WEEK!!

SO SUPER BUSY these days with meetings after meetings for the talent search grand finale nite!!these are all the hard works we(the cnp dept) put in



really hard work, but then in the end have to take out some of the lightings for certain alphabeths oso coz it wouldn't light up!!is so troublesome using light bulbs as decorations...have to keep adjusting and changing to get all bulb light up!!and once a wire is broken, the whole thing won't light up!!This job is really killing me!!!

4 comments:

Troisnyx said...

Sometimes I wish decorative light bulbs weren't connected in series. One spoilt bulb would mean spoilt mood for the entire season.

CherylK said...

that's why!!!
U can nvr imagine how me and my frens were so frus over this matter...
it just light up and goes off according to moods...hahaha

Troisnyx said...

Goes off according to moods ? I'd imagine. LOL.

Aw man, given a chance I'd probably create a vis for Winamp 3 and put it to full desktop =) lights enough, I wouldn't have to bear the hassle of those friggin lights.

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Haahaa!