Thursday, October 16, 2008

Moral Group 29

I am the leader for moral group 29 and i was quite scared at first to be d leader as I am the only girl in my group and the rest of the group members are guys. And i dun even noe any of them at first except for Kien Yang(my mortal)which i have been watching over him throughout the MAS week...hehe

However now I am really happy to be in this group...My group consist of kind gentlements from different different courses and they are all very cooperative and also hardworking!We really work together as a team to fnsh up our really really frustrating and troublesome Moral Reflections.




From upper left(clockwise)Boon Chung, Kien Yang, Me and Wei Di
too bad one of my group members(Chun Keat) is not in the picture as he was not there for the meeting the other day coz he was in his relative's house in Ipoh

Nonetheless i believe there is always next time for us to snap a group picture...

I would like to thank my group members for all d support and guidance that u have been putting in all these while and i really do appreciate it!!Thank u soo soo much!!

Hugs and kisses from Cheryl Khor

No comments: