Friday, October 24, 2008

Love, Hope, Faith

Have u experience before that sometimes u will feel really really bored and sleepy in class and u will start wondering...."What am I doing here??I should be in my room having my nice and comfortable sleep right now!What is the lecturer talking about?nothing is entering my really compact brain"? Well maybe not..im not sure about others, but for me, i always do feel so...and that's when i will think of all kinds of stupid things to do...

This is what Me, Shu Wei and Mel drew on our own hands to symbolize Love, Hope and Faith!!Well as I say, we are just jobless=)






Me(Cheryl) Love, Shu Wei Hope, Mel Faith!!=)

THE END^^

6 comments:

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

Oooo.. u guys ar~~!!

Troisnyx said...

cheryl ! annette here !!!! XD
man, you and I have the same habit of drawing on our hands. go see what I've got. ;-)

Troisnyx said...

I miss you lots too. Whatcha been up to ?

CherylK said...

well...just boring life(wake up, eat, go for lectures, come bac sleep, eat agn, study and sleep)

so lifeless!!studying in UTP is just like being locked up in an empty space...nothing special here...=(

Troisnyx said...

Lifeless eh. Just be thankful it's the routine that's lifeless.

I'm feeling lifeless now.

Stephanie 후숭니 said...

nothing special meh?
so special!!