Sunday, October 19, 2008

No VICTORY, Gained COURAGE

My Talent Search audition finally ended!!Such a great relieve...

Woke up so early in the morning to help out on stage there coz i am one of the committee also other than being the participant...

Waited till about 8.45am and still the first 3 participants who are suppose to sing first still haven't arrive and i am the 4th participant...The judges are already there waiting..Suddenly xiao ci came up to me and say:

Cheryl u go first la...the judges are already over there waiting and the first 3 participants haven't arrive yet

i was like....
erm im soo not prepared yet...so early in the morning, my voice is not broken yet oso

Summore my frens haven't arrive yet...i dare not sing...i dun have the courage..im just too afraid to go on...However i got no choice but to perform first...Couldn't make the judges wait so long rite?so i just went up and sing but then it was really terrible coz im really not prepare at all...

the room was soo empty and when i speak on the mic, my voice was so loud!!i was so scared and i dare not even project my voice fully!!So i did not really bring out my voice completely

Suddenly i saw my friends!!!the arrive just on time to watch me sing..that time i was on stage already...luckily my accompaniment got a bit prob so my time can be delayed a bit...Just enough time for my frens to arrive...LOL =)

I suddenly have more courage to carry on...i started singing with more zest on the second part of my song...I was really happy to see them!!really grateful that they came and support me

THANK YOU MY DARLING FRENS!!!xoxo...you girls are really supportive and thank u so much for being there for me!!Eventhough i did not make it to the semis and final, but at least i gain something unique...I got the chance to experience singing up on stage and i got to know that there are many frens out there to support me!!

Sincerely from Cheryl Khor

6 comments:

Eddie said...

Heys xD. Too bad I didn't get to hear you sing. Then it's okay. Me and Eet Ying didn't get into the finals also. So we just be a bit deluded and think that the judges are biased or something larh. We're still talented. :PPP

Cheers.

CherylK said...

Luckily u din get to hear me sing!!coz it was terrible..i am of course not as talented as u and ying are!!!Both of u are superb man...I really really tot that u will definitely enter the finals since the judges like ur first song so much!!!Haih...is really a waste...i really do feel so dissapointed for both of u!!!=(

Cheryl Khor^^

Eddie said...

Haha. Thanks xD. We were really disappointed also. I was the one who wanted to change the song during second round. Felt so bad after that. Should have left Ying alone and she'll definitely enter the finals. Sighening.

Still, really TOO BAD I didn't get to hear you sing. At least we have something to laugh at. :PPPP

Troisnyx said...

Man. I wanted to hear you sing.

CherylK said...

hey eddie!!

dun blame urself!!
u sang really melodious that day too!!!

and good thing im the first to sing...coz u coudnt wake up so early in the morn to hear me sing and summore u didn't noe i was singing oso rite??haha

CherylK said...

Annette...

well u better not hear me sing coz i bet u will laugh ur head off...u noe u are a much better singer than me...so hu knows when i start singing, u might go crazy like the msian idol judges=)