Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Talent Search!!

Talent Search is back with the intention of searching for talented students in UTP!!this is the second time it will be held in UTP and everybody is free to take part but of course with a registration fee!!

Speaking about talent, i knew i have quite a few talents but singing??hmm definitely not me...Cheryl Khor don't sing....She might be active in sports, eating, sleeping but definitely not singing!!However she made a sudden decision today!!She decided to take part in the talent search competition which is Singing competition!! Owh no... what has happened?Disaster might occur, we might experience strong tornado here in UTP with the heaviest rain ever...

What makes me made this sudden decision?well simply because i need to sell off my entry tickets for the finals of this Talent Search...It is a must for me to sell off 10 tix and my frens said they would buy the tix from me if im singing!!Hence, i decided to sing and sacrifice my 10bucks for the registration fee..

Well i don't really noe how to sing any song actually...However i decided to sing Bubbly by COLBIE CAILLAT!!
I dont really noe how to sing this song oso actually, therefore im learning very hard now and my audition is like this friday!!

I didn't really aim to get into the finals, but if i got into the finals, it will be better of course coz i will get the chance to grab the grand prize which i know i wont...hahaha coz there are many great singers here in UTP and me??a person hu don't really sing...hmm i dun see any hope in me...However, since i have already signed up, i will try my best to sing the best i can!!

So all my beloved frens in UTP!!!please do come and support me yea!!Can get the tickets from me...

Sincerely from Cheryl Khor!!

No comments: