Friday, April 4, 2008

JPA Scholarship Interview

Yesterday i went for the JPA Scholarship Interview at PUTRAJAYA!!

BEFORE INTERVIEW

The night before i slept, i was chatting with SU NING on MSN...
then i was like asking her how is it like because she went for the interview oso ma...sooo she told me very very very super much ont the interview!!!hahaha....she really have soo much to say!!
then i suddenly asked her bout the BORANG PENGESAHAN PENDAPATAN la...i tot that was suppose to be the slip gaji...but then it is not...that 1 must download from JPA website and get some PEGAWAI'S signature 1....soo i was like DOOMED....

is already 1.45am.. and where am i to find a printer(my printer no ink) to print the borang and get Pn Ann's( CBN headmistress) signature??haha

soo i was like...okok..take it easy..my interview will start at 2pm and now is oni 1.45am...still have lotz of time to find a printr and print it out the next morning and go to school to get Pn Ann's signature...

So i slept at 3am that nite(kenot sleep) and woke up around 8 am...goo bang on my father's door and ask him to open the office's door..coz i need to use the office's printer to print my document...he was like...why so early??now is oni 8 sumthing...then he told me to wait for a while...then i said OK la...

after that 9.30am oni he open the office door for me...and i save the borang in the pendrive and brought it to the office to print it out!!!

BUT HU KNOWS.....haih....the file is pdf file and the computer don't have the ADP reader to open that file!!I WAS LIKE!!!WAT THE???haih....sooo i asked my brother's help lo...but as usuall he give help oso like nvr give like that!!always dun wanna help me fully...just mumble sumthing and expect me to know what to do already...Ok then i brought my LAPTOP to the office and fix the printer to my laptop...hopefully can print because my LAPTOP have this ADP..

but then...another obstacle...have to install the printer first on my laptop and something like that!!!haih...y soo troublesome???writing back about this oso i feel soo fed up already...soo called up my bro again....and this is how our conversation goes on:

BRO: NOBODY ask u to bring ur laptop to the office and plug the printer there oso!!
ME: but i tot u asked me to do so...
BRO : I ask u to set up .........*mumble mumble mumble* (as usual, in the morning i couldn't understand what he says 1)
ME: huh???
BRO: haiyo...(feeling a bit fed up, for waking him up from his sleep) i said ur laptop.....*mumbling again*..............
ME: HUUH???
BRO:(feeling really fed up this time) ur laptop's file there got the set up file for the ADP.....*bla bla bla* soo u just save it in the pendrive and bring over to the comp.........*mumbling*.....
ME: OKOKOK.....(even though not really know what is he trying to say but i will just find out a way la somehow)
BRO: *SILENT* .........(phone off)

just like that....without even saying good bye...soo i knew he was really really frustrated ady!!
haha

So after trying some ways for like about 1 hour plus plus ten oni i succeed in printing out the documents!!! *hurrah* (feeling relieved finally) and that was about 10.45am already..

So faster rush back to get ready coz need to go skul and get Pn Ann's signature somemore...

went to skul, get her signature, on the way out...met EVON, PAY PAY AND OREO in the staff room!!!chatted for a while...say hi to some teachers and get some luck from them, then BLAH!!!

now in the car on the way to PUTRAJAYA!!!!

reach there quite early...12 sumthing like that...myinterview will begin at 2pm...soo go have lunch first at the restaurant!!!(no bad la the food there)


DURING INTERVIEW

At first i thought i will be the only one there from CBN coz many of the friends i asked, their interviews were all earlier than me...Soo feel kind of sad..

But then lucky me, i met Hui Qing there...hahaha...she got the same room as me too and the same panel but we entered different time because 1 room consist of 17 people i think...and they divided it into half...soo the first half will go in first and the 2nd half will go in after the first half is out...So i was in the first half and Hui Qing in the 2nd half...

At first i thought that the interview will be very stressful and i was soo soo nervous...i scared that they might give the topic which i do not know how to discuss/talk on!!!However is not soo
bad after all...I manage to crap a lot on the topic they gave...My topic was MOBILE PHONE!!!hahaha...i have been doin this topic since high school..That was my oral topic for last year...I just dunno why!!Im always soo related to mobile phone

AFTER INTERVIEW

Soo after discussing in the room for about 1 hour, the panel asked us to stop and we can continue outside if we want too...maybe we just have too much to talk on!!!haha...but we didn't la of course...we really have soo much fun talking inside..and i even made friends with 1 of them..they are all just soo nice and freindly!!Is nothing to scared/nervous about actually!!

After that, went Cyberjaya and visit my Cousin brother in LIM KOK WING'S HOSTEL....
Wah i tell u!!!that place is really terible..i mean the canteen...hahahaha soo little stores and the food not really nice either..1 cup of apple juice cost me 2bucks!!!T.T that's my own money..sob sob...

and the hostel is full of those black ppl...i mean those somalia ppl or nigerian or dunno la...from which country...Bostwana oso got i guess..haha

OK....out of LIM KOK WING....we go to my aunty's house at PUCHONG pula!!go visit them since we passed by there on the way back...then go buy my favourite CENDOL from there!!!hahaha...sooo yummy yummy deliocious!!!i bought 5 cups from her...to belanja my cousins oso la...then that lady took soo long to make 5 cups of cendol, soo i oso chatted with her a little la...

i told her i came all the way from GOMBAK to PUCHONG just to drink her cendol...hahaha...i told her is SUPER DELICIOUS and all la...sooo she was like

WAH YA KE??dari GOMBAK ke PUCHONG berapa jam??
i was like...haha takde la jam...40 minit je...
then she went....OOOOooooo ingatkan berjam jam datang sini!!

HAHAHA....

then dunno why the cendol she made for me this time was like SUPER SWEET!!!!
wanna let me have DIABETES meh??haha

after sitting for a short while in my aunty's house, then we blah....

REACH HOME ONI, I SLEPT LIKE A PIG!!!
woke up 3 hours later and that was like about 9.30pm already....
so at night i slept at 3AM and woke up around 12PM...wah...im soo piggie!!!hehe

after that nap again at 2pm till 3pm....GOSH...ME ARR....tsk tsk tsk...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like cendol, which cendol stall tat u going? i wanna go buy also...