Monday, April 14, 2008

PC FAIR

on the 11/4 till 13/4 i worked at pc fair..
for the first time working in pc fair(intro by winnie)...haih..didn't noe it will be soo tiring!!!

eh no...is SUPER TIRING!!!!

Have to like stand for erm...more than 8 hours...total bout 9 hours like that la...
somemore have to promote my stuff...i was selling imation dvd-r, cd-r, and pendrive!!
wah to be honest the pendrive is really really cheap!!!haha tot of buying 1...but then didn't bring enuf money on the last day T.T

met sooo many many friends in pc fair: oreo, sheela, evon, some tuition frens, and some others la..

well...i can say is another experience in my life!!!really had fun working there!!although tiring...but gained some experience...a valuable 1 as well...get to know many nice nice ppl...my supervisor, boss and frens!!!

haha the booth beside mine is "brother" soo when they will go around shouting *brother labelling machine*

then it sounded like they are calling everyone brother

haha...sooo after they fnsh their sales, some of the promoters from brother even help me to sell my products...coz not many ppl that time!!!
they are really true BROTHERS !!! HAHAHA

worked for 3 days, now my leg is super aching already...haha
all thanks to my cuzzie!!haha

No comments: