Saturday, April 5, 2008

Toilet Snatch!!

Every time I want to use my house toilet that time sure must make sure my brother is not at home or won't be using at that moment first then only can use.

Coz he always also snatch toilet with me..haha not to say snatch la…but then whenever I'm in the toilet, or I want to use it, he sure will come bang bang on the toilet door signaling me to be faster!!

Soo troublesome…always have to bathe/wash up/ wash clothes faster soo that he can enter…or not..when I come out later he wil surely bising bising!!

Haih…that's my brother!!always snatching toilet with me...is not just once or twice but almost everyday….i dunno why wheneve I use the toilet only he wanna use it…

1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

That's because you spend like "forever" in toilet!

BTW, you guys went somewhere without telling me.I'm very depressed now.

I wanna ride a hhhhhhhhhoooooooooorse too!!!! WAAAAAA!

Who is in Lim Kok Wing 's ??