Sunday, April 20, 2008

Slumber!!

yday went slumber at xiaoci's hse!!!
havent been seeing her for a very long time ady!!!
sooo sooo missing her...hahaha

and yea...i went there last last nite and v chatted till bout 5.30am before we dozed off...
actually still wanna chat 1 but then later in the morning we wanna go low yat soo better get some rest first!!

soo woke up about 9sumthing then eat bfast b4 following her dad out to low yat
reach there send her newly bought laptop for repair..after that go shop for the shoe she is eyeing for and went IZZI for lunch!!!

is all 50%..soo we ate soo much...her daddy belanja coz he said he wanna belanja me from very long ago ady!!

after that went back low yat and wait to collect laptop(took bout few hours) and yet there is still prob with the laptop which can't be solved..(asus laptop) something wrong with the thumbprint sensor...sooo lousy...better not buy ASUS brand!!haha

Collect laptop dy, went OLD TOWN for drinks and to listen to some insurance thingy!!hahaha...
that lady crap soo much mandarin and i listen soo attentively as if i understand like that but actually only 5% of wat she said entered my brain...the other 95 % masuk telinga kiri keluar telinga kanan!!haha

Me and cici shared blueberry yoghurt smoothies...eh ...forgotten whether is it blueberry or blackcurrant!!haha..and also toast ice cream bread!!!it is super yummy yummy delicious!!!trust me!!not lying!!!haha im soo gonna get another 1 the nx time i go there...hehe

after that went back her hse coz her dad ask me stay for dinner!!wanna treat me another time wor...haha...well...i couldn't say no rite??hehe(actually i wanna stay longer with ah ci and chat with her oni)haha...coz still have lots more to tell her ma..u noe la..soo long din meet up!!24 hours is not enuf for us...=)

then around 10sumthing went for dinner and after that her daddy sent me home!!

reach home oni, saw my auntie and my cousins already in my hse and my first auntie gave me a big big ang pau for getting good results in SPM!!!and my another cousin oso gave me ang pau!!haha...soo nice of them!!soo eventhough is not CNY but i still get ang pau!!wahahahaha rich back dy!!hehe

No comments: