Thursday, April 10, 2008

SICK =(

I can't recall when was the last time i became sooo ill like now...

I was soo sick for the past few days..
I had many plannings, but all not done just because im sick!!

I have been vomiting and diarrhoea for the past few days...
Havent been eating for bout 36hours and i have just regained my energy by having a few bites of biscuits and drinking soup..

Everything i ate, i will surely throw up...is like my stomach is rejecting the food im trying to take...i felt soo hungry but i can't eat...then this leads to gastric...

So im suffering from Vomiting, diarrhoea, coughing, flu, gastric, high fever(39.4 degree celcius)

All combine together is soo sufffering....Everytime have to take bout 9 tablets for my medication....*hate eating pills =( *

So after taking those medications, i still cant stop vomiting, my mom brought me to the doctor again and i get injected on my butt...*OUCH* sob sob(pain till numb dy)

The doc said if i still continue vomitting after the injection, i have to be admitted into ward already...Luckily, i didn't!!i tried to control after that...scared of staying in ward..

Now getting better but still very very weak...dun even have strength to walk and my typing also became slower already!!

Another weird thing...On the first day i fall sick, 2nd day my 2nd sister in sg buloh also fall sick, then the 3rd day my little sis's turn to fall sick....(we are really sisters huh??) *winks*

No comments: