Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Walking around KL =)

Today after going to school to certified my certs i went to BSN...
bank in my cheque already then plan to go Hong Leong Bank pula...
but when i stepped out of BSN oni it was raining soo heavily already!!!
Soo my plan of walking around KL to search for Hong Leong Bank is delayed!!

Fortunately i met Sugan at the bus stop outside BSN....hahahahaha...soo he was like...

CHERYL!!!

i got shocked for a few seconds...hahaha...after that oni i start responding to him...

dahlah kena fooled by him last nite(midnite) then met him pula today!!hahaha...so coiincidence!!

Then he said he very hungry..soo ajak me go "mam mam" at the mamak stall at Leboh Ampang!!!

Wah sooo sooo expensive arr the food there...somemore have to wait soo long for my food..and then is soo spicy somemore...really not worth it la the food there!!however i can spend my time there and wait for the rain to stop before i continue my journey...

After eating, me and sugan split...actually it is still raining...quite heavy oso...soo i offered to share my umbrella with sugan la...but according to him...using umbrella is very "cc"....well...he said guys usually dun use umbrella..only girls!!!WOW!!yea meh???how come i see so many guys around using umbrella??haha

now my journey hunting for Hong Leong Bank begins...

First of all, i walked around CM looking and searching for the hong leong bank logo!!!
I say soo many many other bank but not Hong Leong Bank...BUT i didn't give up yet...
I continue searching around petaling street and inside petaling street....walk walk walk till tired already(was wearing high shoes btw), i finally decided to ask xiaoci since i have to search for Hong Leong Bank because of her...

So....I msged her la...while walking i was msging....then when i finally fnsh typing, i pressed the send button....suddenly when i look up.......right in front of me there is this HONG LEONG BANK!!! i was like wat????after soo many times walking along that same road also i didn't notice it??

Petaling Street is like the road i used to walk since i was like bout f1 till f5....How can i not notice it before....maybe i notice it la...but how can i not remember that there is a hong leong bank here in petaling street???haih!!!im always soo blur!!!

So went in and deposit the cheque for XC lo...

after that is around 3.30pm ady...sooo thought of Daryl...he finishes college around that time oso ma...soo msg him lo...ask him wanna go out lepak onot...since im also in kl already...dun wanna waste my bus fare coming here just to do this few little little things...sooo we met up and we go "yum cha" hahaha...

after that walk around aimlessly for a while then oni balik!!!soo tiring...my leg all blister ady!!!sob sob

btw i have many phone calls oso today...soo while lepaking, i pick up quite a few phone calls and made some phone calls oso...feel soo sorry pula to Daryl!!hahaha..abandoned him for a while...
but im sure he won't mind 1 la... =)

before going back sempat fooled my mom somemore...hahahaha..after all is still APRIL FOOL ma...have to have some fun a bit!!*winks*

No comments: