Thursday, September 20, 2007

blogging

wow...i just found out that is fun reading others' blog...soo i decided to have 1 of my own...is like a digital diary and since i dun usually write a diary soo i ll start writting 1 now...is kind of kewl la!!haha

anyway tmr i have bio exam and i still have time to create a blog and start blogging!!!im really very free huh??hahaha...but wat to do???my desire is stronger than i thought!!!dah lah my bio soo bad ady i still have time to blog instead of studying...i havent even start studying yet!!!gosh i better start soon

welll i dun really noe wat to write on my first blog because nothing special happened today!!!

owh yea...i 'fly' skul today!!!that's the word xiao ci taught me la...haha oso dunno whether got such word o not...but im sure is not the real meaning la..talking bout xiao ci rite reminds me of the secret language we have.... we alwiz have weird weird usage of language!!!i just dunno y....it just happened sooo naturally!!!we will start speaking like a baby....as if we are still in kindergarten....the best example:
  • didi de dudu(that's my purple toy shal gave me la)which goes "muaxXxXx....I LOVE YOU"
  • bibu bibu(that's xiao ci's language... which i dun noe wat is the meaning) which goes "hehehehe....I LOVE YOU TOO"
and we have many other 'short forms' in our conversations which can oni be understand by both of us...haha sooo wanna understand our language??got to noe us better first!!!owh yea btw...xiao ci is my best fren!!!i will always go camping at her house whenever i feel like to....and she will always leave a space for me in her room soo that i can go and disturb her on certain days!!!but she will never let me sleep on her bed...which is a very sad thing but i dun like sleeping on her bed anyway...soo dun bother lo...i rather sleep on the soft mattress than sleeping on her hard bed...hahaha...welll to talk bout her, that will takes up i think the whole day...sooo i better keep it short coz i still have bio exam tmr...
me and xiao ci...

next is ANNE!!!wow she is my best hugging partner!!!i love hugging her la...seriously!!i fell in love with her hug the first time i hugged her....is just sooo warm and soft and comfortable being in her arms....wanna noe the feeling??u shud go try hugging her....im sure she is happy to hug u...but then u got to be close enuf wif first her b4 hugging her la...coz is very weird for a stranger to walk up to her and sudd hug her rite??haha...btw im the president of HUGGING CLUB!!!many ppl love huggin me...or shud i say ....i love hugging many ppl!!!hahaha.....dunno la...i just like the feeling of being in another's arm....i just felt soo secured, loved and warm to be in a person's arm....
me and anne

owh yea...since i talked about xc and anne...i will nvr forget to talk bout sindhu!!!haha...she is my best friend since form 1 u noe....soo lucky to have her as my friend!!!although we din really spent much time together but still she is always in my mind and there is always space for her in my heart!!!she is my guidance since i step foot into secondary school and the most talkative person i ever seen after my lil sis la...hahaha...have very good power of eng...soo i learned a lot from her sitting beside her since f1 till now....can u believe that??i sat beside her for 5 consecutive years!!i remember got 1 year we were asked to sit separately...but we din gave up just like that!!!we walked up to teacher and told her how important is it for us to sit together and we begged 4 teacher's approval soo that we can sit side by side!!!and she was touched by our determination soo she allowed us to sit together!!!haha..wat a great achievement!!!haha...well to talk bout sin oso i think i need 3 days 3 nights sooo i better stop now or i will fail my bio tmr.....

me and sindhu


these are all my beloved frens lo but there are many more...wanna talk bout all of them but im really wasting lotz of time ady today sooo i think i just list down all my fav frens la...haha....

my favourite and loveable frens:

  • anne

  • xiao ci

  • sindhu
  • lynnett

  • teng

  • shal

  • farah

  • nanaz

  • waniey

  • all of 5B(2007)

  • WYNXIE!!!


me and wynxie!!

is tooo many to list all la...later my blog will be pages long....hahaha...ppl oso will get bored reading it!!!ok im stopping here!!!!

besides having nice and loveable friends in school, i have many great and dedicate teachers too... alll very nice and caring...love them lotz

Puan Nadiah Hayati Omar

  • my gym teacher adviser in afternoon session and really love her lotz
  • very funny and sociable

  • very sporting and caring

  • eventhough din teach me any sub but still very close to her!!

Puan Susilah

  • my eng teacher
  • was my class teacher last year(2006)

  • a very very sporting teacher!!!(very good in sepak takraw)...i rmb got onc3e when we went for a trip together a guy challnge her to kick the ball for 10 times without dropping it and she did it!!!hahaha....soooo HEBAT!!!and she got a ball in return!!!soo sporting rite??

  • gave us lotz of support in our drama competition and non-stop encouraging us!!!

  • she even brought me,anne and putri go shopping for drama props and treat us each a drink!!!

Puan Siti Kartini

  • my beloved add maths teacher

  • non-stop giving her full attention and dedication in teaching us!!!!

  • always bully me *sob sob*

  • very very sporting tooo....hahaha just found out that she used to be a netball player during her schooling days!!!

  • like YM-ing with her...(can mengeratkan silaturahim ma)haha

  • very understanding!!!

me and Pn Kartini


Puan Goh Geok Hoon

  • owh my PAULINE teacher adviser...

  • very spirited and supportive tcr!!!!she always wears blue on our pauline meeting!!

  • very caring and loving....

  • nonstop guiding and teaching me....

  • she teaches me add maths and maths

  • love going for her maths clinic

  • will always make sure i udrstd the topic she taught before proceeding

Datin Aslindawati

  • my class tcr(2007)

  • very supportive in raising our class funds and guiding us....

  • help us a lot in every aspects and very caring tooo

  • teaches us BM and she always love to telll stories(owh i love her stories)can memantapkan my general knowledge...hehe

Puan Norlela

  • was my BM teacher last year(2006)

  • miss her lotz....

  • a very caring and loving teacher

  • helped me a lot during my first term exam tis year!!

  • i remember i had a nervous breakdown during chem ppr early this year and she is the 1 consoling and calming me down...she asked me not to push too hard and ans all i could!!and i did as wat she saidd...eventhough i failed that ppr but im glad that i answered few questions....terima kasih PN NORLELA!!!

me and Pn Norlela!!

aiyo got many more la....tooo many teachers too describe oso la...sooo basically the teachers in CBN are all very kind, caring, dedicated, loving, sporting, ect.....i love studying in CBN coz there are many nice frens and teacher here....sooo im once a CBNer always a CBNer...hahaha sudd soo spirited!!!

ok i think that's all for now first la....have been bloggin for 1 hour liao....haha....

written wif lotz of love by cheryl khor









No comments: