Monday, September 24, 2007

SAPPHIRE MEETING

today's sapphire meeting is not really complete coz one of the members is not here which is liyana!!!i think she overslept....haih sooo lazy!!!because of her we did not cont our salts chap and we did not study phy...coz we thought of waiting for her 1st....hu noes she din come till the time i say i wanna leave....sooo!!!!ntg to say la...

i have a new name!!!my name is Amethyst Sapphire whereas martha's is Titanium Sapphire...i think is kind of funny but it suits her la...haha...or commonly known as blue blue...and since liyana din come today soo we named her Ruby Sapphire because she always reminds me of red...which i dunno y....owh yea....ruby is red colour and amethyst obviously is purple colour la...haha since i lik purple...that is y i named myself that...

today we did ques on chem...form 4 chap 4 and 5...which is kind of good la coz is bout 200 ques altogether...wah!!sooo tiring...im going to continue chap 6,7 and 8 later...dunno whether can o not but i must try!!!soo that i can fight my chemophobia disease!!hehe...a word created by me myself...wahaha...i felt soo tired la now...feel like napping but i duwan coz wanna fnsh studying first....sooo must sacrifice my napping time!!

GOGO JIAYOU!!!

No comments: