Wednesday, September 26, 2007

unlucky day!!!

just now while cycling home from tui, i fell into a puddle of water rrr!!!sooo unlucky....my whole shoe is soo muddy and i dun even wanna think bout it now...my shoe is already very dirty 1 la...now plus the mud...is super dirty ady!!!my mom said that my shoe is worst than a beggar's shoe....soooo dirty and many holes...haha...my 1 and oni wearable socks oso dirty ady!!!sooo tmr kenot wear that socks ady...have to wear that old loose socks....ish hate that!!!

and then my another pair of shoe is oso very muddy and small...i prefer wearing my beggar shoe than wearing that dirty shoe which was once belongs to my sis...haha...hope my shoe can dry by tmr lo...i wahsed it ady....

btw...anne din come to school today!!!sooo sad!!!she din even tell me...make me soo dissappointed oni...coz thought of hugging her first thing in the morning since yday din get to hug her...but she absent pula...sooo mengadala!!!must scold her ady!!!haha

No comments: