Friday, September 28, 2007

freaky friday!!!

fridays!!!wat do u think bout fridays???many ppl believe that friday the 13th is an unlucky day and brings many unfortunate event!!!some said that friday is also a holy day for the muslims i think....but for me i think it is a rather peculiar day....many strange things happen to me on fridays of this month...especially after my bday!!!this is soo strange!!!i just dun noe why!!!

last fri i had a very bad body odour...which i dunno y...it just occured soo sudden!!!which made me felt sooo uncomfortable and embarrassed to walk around the school smelling one kind....furthermore i have tuition on fridays!!!which makes me care more about my appearance...anyhow im lucky to have su ning there wif me last fri coz she lend me her black 100 years t-shirt!!!must really thank her for that!!after that i realised i forgot to bring back both my bio text and revision book...how unlucky coz i already planned to study bio during the weekend!!!and i oso forgot to bring my purse back...i left it in the bus...luckily xiaoci is observant enough and she helped me to bring back home and keep it safely....

welll!!!!this fri on the other hand is far more unfortunate!!!i tore my pants in class because there was a small nail on my chair....i sat on it and "piakkk...." i heard a torn sound!!!ok...that's it....i knew wat was that sound and i started panicking...telling xiaoci bout it and asking her how am i going to tui after this???she said it's ok...is just a small hole and she asked me to cover it wif my shirt...ok i did as she told...however after skul while i was in lib lib, my pants tore even wider now...and now i m really frustrated and panicked....is already bout 3 o clock in the evening and many of my friends had already went back!!!sooo tis time no one is here to lend me any clothing....the ones here wif me also didn't bring any extra clothings...soooo i had to borrow from pn siva....welll lucky me she is still in skul!!!ok done with 1 mishap and now another unfortunate situation happened...i forgot to bring bac my chem revision book tis time!!!how forgetful of me....gosh!!i oso planned to study chem during the weekends and now my plan have to be cancelled just because i left my book in skul again!!!haih!!!

i dunno wat is going to happen to me next fri or the next coming fridays!!!just hope that my fridays will be a better ones and i will be more alert next time...to check my desk for any books or my belongings before i leave skul....welll i really hate fridays now!!!and im oso extra lazy on fridays!!!oni 1 thing good bout fridays....my sis will be bac from hostel on fridays and i get to meet and chat wif her all night!!!haha maybe not alll night la coz nowadays very tired and always doze off very fast...sooo never got a chance to sit down and really chat wif her...summore im soo busy wif my studies!!!

No comments: